Reach Truck Neos II 25 MULTI ac
Reach truck multi-directional for long loads in narrow warehouses
The Neos II 25 MULTI ac multi-directional reach trucks with retractable mast are specially designed and constructed for transporting long loads through even the smallest spaces and warehouses. They represent the perfect combination between the versatility of a traditional lateral forklift truck, as they can move in all directions, and the convenience of a compact truck, thanks to their small sizes. Available with large opening for forks positioning, specially designed for transporting long loads. Nine automatic wheel positioning programmes are available for normal operation, rotation, lateral and transversal movement.
ride on operator
|Center of gravity|
da 4.800 a 10.450 mm
48 V – 620 Ah
- regenerative braking by reversing the running direction;
- regenerative braking by releasing the accelerator pedal;
- electromagnetic parking brake on the drive wheel;
- hydraulic braking on load wheels.
- fabric seat adjustable in depth and height;
- depth adjustable steering wheel;
- non-slip footrest;
- LCD display showing the most important operating data:
- parking brake indicator;
- warning lights (neutral position, controller overheating, motor overheating);
- operating hours timer;
- travel speed display;
- speed limiter “ON” indicator (tortoise button);
- various operating modes E/S/H, E=economy S=standard H=super;
- battery level indicator.
- Graphic display for automatic wheels positioning:
- F1 normal
- F2 lateral (steering on load wheels)
- F3 multi-directional at 360°
- F4 free “ad hoc” movement (6 modes available)
The masts made of external profiles highly resistant to twisting and bending, are available in the following versions:
- triplex masts with high overall free lift and lift capacities from 4,160 to 10,460 mm and above (on request);
- tilting system for forks support plate (Tilting Forks);
- forks with built-in lateral shift adjustment to prevent changing the centre of gravity and for maintaining optimal residual capacities at any height.