Reach Truck Neos II 16 – 20 SE ac
The revolutionary Neos II 16 – 20 SE ac reach trucks come with retractable mast and super elastic tyres. They actually can be used just like the traditional front forklift trucks while also benefiting from the functions, features and compact size of a retractable forklift truck. The super elastic wheels (drive and load) and the electric steering with dedicated motor and electronic control for safe, accurate and silent operation, render these trucks efficient on any type of floors, even on irregular ones that usually represent an obstacle for this category of products.
DetailsSKU: Neos II 16 - 20 SE ac Category: Reach Trucks
ride on operator
da 4.160 a 8.210 mm
Independent braking systems available on all this range:
- regenerative braking by reversing the running direction;
- regenerative braking by releasing the accelerator pedal; a real advantage for this type of product:
- electromagnetic parking brake on the drive wheel;
- hydraulic braking on load wheels.
- fabric seat adjustable in depth and height;
- depth adjustable steering wheel;
- non-slip footrest;
- LCD display showing the most important operating data:
- parking brake indicator;
- warning lights (neutral position, controller and motor overheating);
- operating hours timer;
- travel speed display;
- speed limiter “ON” indicator (tortoise button);
- various operating modes E/S/H, E=economy S=standard H=super;
- battery level indicator.
The masts are made of cold extruded profiles highly to guarantee resistance to twisting and bending, and are available in the following versions:
- triplex masts with high overall free lift and lift capacities from 4.160 to 8.210 mm and above, on request;
- tilting system for forks support plate (Tilting Forks);
- forks with built-in lateral shift adjustment to prevent changing the centre of gravity and for maintaining optimal residual capacities at any height.
Powerful and silent ac lift motor, capable of adjusting the number of revolutions of the pump, providing the appropriate amount of oil every time. All hydraulic functions can be controlled using finger tips for precise and safe load handling. Mast with built-in braking system for gradual slowdown at the end of the stroke, preventing any sudden stops that might affect the stability of the load.