Front Forklift Ergos III 8 – 10 TA3 ac
Electric forklifts with front forks
The Ergos III 8-10 TA3 front forklift trucks are equipped with two powerful ac traction motors, are very compact, highly manoeuvrable and very efficient. Ideal for small spaces, with turning radius of less than 1,200 mm and aisles below 3,000 mm. The battery compartment, accessible by opening the side of the forklift, includes a side extraction system for the battery on rollers, as standard, easing its replacement for heavy use over multiple work shifts.
DetailsSKU: Ergos III 8 - 10 TA3 ac Category: Front Forklifts
ride on operator
da 3.170 a 6.170 mm
The Ergos III is equipped with regenerative braking system that can be enabled by:
- releasing the accelerator pedal;
- reversing the running direction;
- pressing the brake pedal.
These controls check and enable all machine functions and allow unlimited adjustments for performance optimisation, adapting the truck to the operation to be carried out. All hydraulic functions, electric drive and braking parameters can be set electronically, according to customer’s requirements.
Result of a meticulous ergonomic study that combines operating comfort with modern industrial design. All controls are easy to reach, ensuring enhanced productivity, precision and efficiency:
- comfortable adjustable seat;
- depth adjustable steering wheel;
- non-slip footrest;
- LCD display showing all information necessary for optimal driving:
– parking brake indicator, warning lights (neutral position, controller overheating, motor overheating);
- – operating hours indicator, speedometer, speed limiter “ON” indicator (tortoise), operating mode indicator S/P/E, S=super P=power E=economy;
- – battery level indicator.
Masts made of cold extruded profiles highly resistant to twisting and bending, available in the following versions that ensure high visibility:
- duplex and triplex with large overall free lift between 3,300 and 6,200 mm;
- braking system with lift cylinders for smooth movement without jolts and enhanced load stability;
- built-in lateral shift adjustment to prevent changing the centre of gravity and for maintaining optimal residual capacities at any height.
Independent braking systems available on all the products in this range:
- regenerative braking by reversing the running direction;
- regenerative braking by releasing the accelerator pedal;
- manual parking brake with drive inhibition;
- mechanical braking on load wheels.