Reels and Coils Handling Truck 330 BE
Reels and coils handling truck walk behind
- trazione bi-motore
- timone servo-assistito
- Prodotto Brevettato
- possibilità di allestimento con pedana porta operatore e montante
- twin engine
- servo-assisted steering
- patented product
- possibility of adding operator support platform and mast
The 330 BE dual motor reels and coils handling truck are ideal for use on irregular and slippery floors. Equipped with a dual wheel drive system connected to a servo-assisted tiller that manages the power necessary for the truck to overcome any bumps, ensuring optimal driving comfort.
DetailsSKU: 330 BE-portabobine Category: Reels and Coils Handling Trucks
ride on operator
Made of bent sheet metal to minimise any tensions induced by welds, ensuring maximum mechanical resistance over time. The battery compartment can be easily opened by lifting the cover, simplifying the daily and periodical battery recharge and check operations. Particular attention has been paid to provide easy access to wear parts, minimising therefore the routine maintenance costs. The forks are made of high strength steel. The frame has been painted using cutting edge equipment.
The 330 K pallet trucks are equipped with highly efficient and reliable DC electronic devices. The controls are equipped with anti roll-back devices which control and check all machine functions and allow unlimited adjustments for performance optimisation, adapting the truck to the operation to be carried out. All electric drive and braking parameters can be set electronically from a control panel, according to customer’s requirements. All models are equipped with timer and battery level indicator with auto-lock function that switches on once 80% of the battery capacity is discharged.
Powerful and reliable DC traction motors, able to satisfy even the most demanding requests for performance, providing the necessary amount of power every time, as the speed of the truck can be adjusted by changing the position of the throttle.
There are three braking systems in this range:
- braking by reversing the running direction and releasing the throttle (service braking that can be adjusted from the control panel);
- emergency braking that takes place automatically if the tiller is suddenly released or lowered (electromagnetic brake);
- parking brake.
Result of a meticulous ergonomic study that combines operating comfort with modern industrial design. The tiller is fitted with easy to reach controls, ensuring enhanced productivity, precision and efficiency. When released, the tiller returns smoothly to its vertical position thanks to the gas spring fitted with slowdown limit switch.
- steering head, manufactured in ABS, with a steel core capable of absorbing strong knocks without deforming;
- fork lifting and descent buttons on both sides;
- acoustic warning button are in a central position;