Forklift Industrial Moulds Sector 325 P5 ac
Industrial Mould Forklift 325 P5
The different versions of the special platform truck model 325 P5 represent the ideal working tool for fast and safe handling of industrial moulds. It is possible to make machines with or without lifting, depending on whether the loading and unloading of the mould on the platform is carried out by means of overhead cranes or other means which pick it up from the ground and then place it on the machine. Not only high performance, but also attention to the operator: minimum fatigue thanks to the easy operation of the controls and maximum safety thanks to the automatic return of the drawbar to its rest position when released.
PICTURE 1: Platform dimensions 1350×700 mm with 120 mm lift. Platform height in low position 250 mm. The load is moulds with a maximum weight of 15 tonnes on iron pallets 1100 (grip side) x1000 mm (centre of gravity 500 mm).
PICTURE 2: Coil carrier equipped with upper fork profile for transporting industrial mould pallets. The flatbed is 1150×1400 mm in size. Maximum load capacity 8 tonnes.
PICTURE 3: Special platform for handling industrial injection moulds with dimensions 1500×1500 mm. The moulds are placed on the 1450 mm long forks with an overhead crane. The maximum load capacity is 11 tonnes.
DetailsSKU: 325 P5 ac-stampi-industriali Category: Industrial Moulds Sector
until 15 t
operator accompanied, ride on operator
24 V – 375 Ah, 24 V – 460 Ah
Made of bent sheet metal to minimise any tensions induced by welds, ensuring maximum mechanical resistance over time. The frame has been painted using cutting edge equipment. The battery compartment can be easily opened by lifting the cover, simplifying the daily and periodical battery recharge and check operations. Particular attention has been paid to provide easy access to wear parts, minimising therefore the routine maintenance costs. The forks are made of high strength steel.
Powerful and reliable three-phase ac traction motors, able to satisfy even the most demanding requests for performance, providing the necessary amount of power every time, as the speed of the truck can be adjusted by changing the position of the throttle.
There are three braking systems in this range:
- braking by reversing the running direction and releasing the throttle (service braking that can be adjusted from the control panel);
- emergency braking that takes place automatically if the tiller is suddenly released or lowered (electromagnetic brake);
- parking brake.
Result of a meticulous ergonomic study that combines operating comfort with modern industrial design. The tiller is fitted with easy to reach controls, ensuring enhanced productivity, precision and efficiency. When released, the tiller returns smoothly to its vertical position thanks to the gas spring fitted with slowdown limit switch.
- steering head, manufactured in ABS, with a steel core capable of absorbing strong knocks without deforming;
- fork lifting and descent buttons on both sides;
- acoustic warning button is in a central position;
- safety guaranteed by excellent positioning of the crush-prevention device;
- electrical servo-assisted tiller on model 325 P5 ac.
- The central operator workstation located inside the chassis protects the operator while offering him excellent visibility.
- Comfortable operator platform with cushioned footrest.
- Strong and robust armrests covered in polyurethane.
- Spring lever for lateral armrests unlocking, allowing you to switch from a ride-on truck to a walk behind truck in just a few seconds.