Special Electric Pallet Truck 325 P5 ac
Special electric pallet truck ride on operator
VERSION WITH 3 FORKS
The ride-on electric special pallet trucks model 325 P5 (25 tons capacity and servo-assisted tiller in standard version) are ideal for quick handling of goods on long travel distances and for loading and unloading of lorries on logistic platforms, where robustness, manoeuvrability, power and reliability are essential requirements for logistic processes’ optimisation. The OMG pallet trucks models 325 P5 use a new ac technology that ensures lower power consumption and high performance. The trucks are easy to use and efficient in small spaces thanks to their size. Not only high performance, but also care for the operator: comfortable controls positioning and maximum safety ensured by the automatic return of the tiller to standby position when released.
DetailsSKU: 325 P5 ac-special Categories: Airport Sector, Special Electric Pallet Trucks
until 15 t
ride on operator
Made of bent sheet metal to minimise any tensions induced by welds, ensuring maximum mechanical resistance over time. The frame has been painted using cutting edge equipment. The battery compartment can be easily opened by lifting the cover, simplifying the daily and periodical battery recharge and check operations. Particular attention has been paid to provide easy access to wear parts, minimising therefore the routine maintenance costs. The forks are made of high strength steel.
The entire range of OMG low lift pallet trucks is equipped with ac electronic devices that can operate in high temperature conditions, without any truck stops. The controls are equipped with anti roll-back devices which control and check all machine functions and allow unlimited adjustments for performance optimisation, adapting the truck to the operation to be carried out. All electric drive and braking parameters can be set electronically from a control panel, according to customer’s requirements. All models are equipped with timer and battery level indicator with auto-lock function that switches on once 80% of the battery capacity is discharged.
Powerful and reliable three-phase ac traction motors, able to satisfy even the most demanding requests for performance, providing the necessary amount of power every time, as the speed of the truck can be adjusted by changing the position of the throttle.
There are three braking systems in this range:
- braking by reversing the running direction and releasing the throttle (service braking that can be adjusted from the control panel);
- emergency braking that takes place automatically if the tiller is suddenly released or lowered (electromagnetic brake);
- parking brake.
Result of a meticulous ergonomic study that combines operating comfort with modern industrial design. The tiller is fitted with easy to reach controls, ensuring enhanced productivity, precision and efficiency. When released, the tiller returns smoothly to its vertical position thanks to the gas spring fitted with slowdown limit switch.
- steering head, manufactured in ABS, with a steel core capable of absorbing strong knocks without deforming;
- fork lifting and descent buttons on both sides;
- acoustic warning button is in a central position;
- safety guaranteed by excellent positioning of the crush-prevention device;
- electrical servo-assisted tiller on model 325 P5 ac.
- standard for model 325 P5 ac;
- optional for model 320 P5 ac with battery 24V 375Ah;
- laterally hinged battery case made of polyethylene.
- battery compartment placed on steel rollers for readily battery replacement when using the truck for multiple work shifts;
- the traction battery can be easily removed using the unlocking lever and reconnected by simply inserting it in the compartment.
- 325 P5 ac with fixed platform and backrest
- 325 P5 ac with fixed pedal and side guards (Ben-Hur version)
- 325 P5 ac with mast and base initial lifting
- The central operator workstation located inside the chassis protects the operator while offering him excellent visibility.
- Comfortable operator platform with cushioned footrest.
- Strong and robust armrests covered in polyurethane.
- Spring lever for lateral armrests unlocking, allowing you to switch from a ride-on truck to a walk behind truck in just a few seconds.