Tri-Lateral Truck Neos II TRI ac
Tri-lateral truck for narrow aisles
The tri-lateral truck Neos II TRI ac order picking stacker trucks are designed for transporting and lifting loads in very tight spaces/aisles. This model has a load capacity of 1.5 t at a 600 mm centre of gravity up to 6,000 mm lift. The load capacity is reduced to 1.1 t from 6,000 mm to 7,500 mm lift. The machine works in aisles with a mechanical guide with a width of 1,800 mm.
ride on operator
|Center of gravity|
Independent braking systems available on all the products in this range:
- regenerative braking by reversing the running direction;
- regenerative braking by releasing the accelerator pedal;
- electromagnetic parking brake on the drive wheel;
- hydraulic braking on load wheels.
- fabric seat adjustable in depth and height;
- depth adjustable steering wheel;
- non-slip footrest;
- LCD display showing the most important operating data:
- parking brake indicator;
- warning lights (neutral position, controller and motor overheating);
- operating hours timer;
- travel speed display;
- speed limiter “ON” indicator (tortoise button);
- various operating modes E/S/H, E=economy S=standard H=super;
- battery level indicator.
The masts made of cold extruded profiles highly resistant to twisting and bending are available in the following versions:
- triplex masts with high overall free lift and lift capacities from 7,500 to 9,000 mm and above (on request);
The mono-joystick controls all hydraulic functions of the machine.