Tow Tractor 730 T/TB/TK ac
Pallet truck – Tow Tractor walk behind
The 730 is an electric tow tractor with accompanying operator designed in three different standard versions (T-TB-TK) for towing trailers up to 10.0 t and lifting weights up to 8.0 t. This tow vehicle is designed for towing different types of trailers. The operator has the option of releasing the trailer hitch without leaving the drawbar, thereby significantly reducing working time.
PHOTO 1: MODEL 730 TK
PHOTO 2: MODEL 730 TB
PHOTO 3-4: MODEL 730 T
fino a 8.0 t
until 10 t
until 8.0 t
24 V – 375 Ah, 24 V – 270 Ah
There are three braking systems in this range:
- braking by reversing the running direction and releasing the throttle (service braking that can be adjusted from the control panel);
- emergency braking that takes place automatically if the tiller is suddenly released or lowered (electromagnetic brake);
- parking brake.
Result of a meticulous ergonomic study that combines operating comfort with modern industrial design. The tiller is fitted with easy to reach controls, ensuring enhanced productivity, precision and efficiency. When released, the tiller returns smoothly to its vertical position thanks to the gas spring fitted with slowdown limit switch.
- steering head, manufactured in ABS, with a steel core capable of absorbing strong knocks without deforming;
- fork lifting and descent buttons on both sides;
- acoustic warning button are in a central position;
- safety guaranteed by excellent positioning of the crush-prevention device.