Electric Pallet Truck 316 KN-C ac
Electric forklift walk behind
The electric pallet trucks 316 KN-C ac with lifting column are ideal for multiple uses. They combine in a single truck the traditional pallet truck function with the ability to store the load at various height levels. Ideal for safe and comfortable manual load picking and storage in small spaces and on narrow paths, also suitable for overlapped loads. With model 316 KN-C, you can lift loads of up to 1.0 t at up to 1,400 mm from the ground; the equipment’s capacity when used as standard pallet truck is 1.6 t.
DetailsSKU: 316 KN-C ac Category: Electric Pallet Trucks
|Center of gravity|
24 V – 150 Ah
Made of bent sheet metal to minimise any tensions induced by welds, ensuring maximum mechanical resistance over time. The battery compartment can be easily opened by lifting the cover, simplifying the daily and periodical battery recharge and check operations. Particular attention has been paid to provide easy access to wear parts, minimising therefore the routine maintenance costs. The forks are made of high strength steel. The frame has been painted using cutting edge equipment.
Powerful and reliable three-phase ac traction motors, able to satisfy even the most demanding requests for performance, providing the necessary amount of power every time, as the speed of the truck can be adjusted by changing the position of the throttle.
Motori di trazione a corrente trifase ac affidabili e potenti in grado di soddisfare le più esigenti richieste di prestazioni, erogando in ogni situazione di carico la potenza necessaria in quanto la velocità di traslazione dipende esattamente dalla posizione della farfalla di marcia.
There are three braking systems in this range:
- braking by reversing the running direction and releasing the throttle (service braking that can be adjusted from the control panel);
- emergency braking that takes place automatically if the tiller is suddenly released or lowered (electromagnetic brake);
- parking brake.
Result of a meticulous ergonomic study that combines operating comfort with modern industrial design. The tiller is fitted with easy to reach controls, ensuring enhanced productivity, precision and efficiency. When released, the tiller returns smoothly to its vertical position thanks to the gas spring fitted with slowdown limit switch.
- steering head, manufactured in ABS, with a steel core capable of absorbing strong knocks without deforming;
- fork lifting and descent buttons on both sides;
- acoustic warning button are in a central position;
- safety guaranteed by excellent positioning of the crush-prevention device.